Darjeeling is a perfect collage of snowy and mighty Himalayan hills, winding, valleys, monastery, trekking, momos, tea plantations, and toy train, also known to as the 'Queen of Hills', Darjeeling is one of the most lovely and appealing hill stations in India.Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
Meet and greet at airport/railway station and transfer to Gangtok (5600ft.) capital of Sikkim a beautiful hill town in northeast state via mighty Teesta River valley, reach Gangtok check in hotel rest in the day and evening visit M.G mark or individual activities.
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) Literally means the “Source of the lake” in Bhutia language. This lake remains placid during winter months. it has a variety of flowers such as rhododendrons , various species of primulas , blue & yellow poppies , Irish etc And it is also an ideal habitat of red panda and various species of birds too.
After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal. A popular tourist destination, it is located in the Mahabharata Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft (2,045.2 m)
On the way visit Temi Tea Garden (one and only organic tea Garden in Sikkim),Padmashambhava(a 128ft.Statu of Lord Buddha at Samdruptse) and later proceed towards Sideswari Chardham 1 km from Namchi Bazaar (a replica of Chardham Yatra built on Solophok hills from where in can enjoy a beautiful Kanchendzonga ranges and mountain valley and later drop back to Darjeeling.
Early morning proceed for sightseeing, covering Tiger Hill – situated at an altitude of 2590 meters (8482 ft.) and 13 kms from the town, this spot has earned international fame for the magnificent view of the sunrise over "Kanchendzonga" and the great Eastern Himalayan Mountains, Batasia Loop – about 05 kms from Darjeeling, this Railway Loop is a marvelous feat of engineering. It is fascinating to watch the toy train wind its way round the loop and Ghoom Monastery – one of the old & beautiful monasteries in India. Return back to the hotel. After breakfast proceed for half-day sightseeing of Darjeeling, covering Ava Art Gallery, Japanese Temple, Tea Estate, Tenzing Rock, Padmaja Naidu Natural Zoological Garden & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute.
After breakfast transfer to Karkivatta, which takes approx 5 hrs. Tour end at this point and boarding with sweet memory of Northeast.
- All Transportation is included on the package
- Parking fee / Driver Allowances is included on the package
- One WAGNOR (NON AC) will be provided on the whole tour.
- 50% should be payed for the confirmation of the tour and rest should be payed on the check in date at Gangtok.
- One Deluxe rooms with– breakfast will be provided at Gangtok/ Darjeeling hotel for Four nights.
- Transportation will be used for Four days on point to point basis only.
- Gangtok hotel – White Conch Residency
- All the mentioned sightseeing points will be covered up.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces/ Temples, Park.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc
- All Items Of Personal Nature
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Political Unrest Etc will be borne by the guest.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport
- Ayurveda Charges
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
Tour Cost: N/A
For further detail cotact us